The Customer Agrees To Be Bound By The Terms And Conditions Of The Referral Reward Program As Mentioned Below:
• “Referrer” shall mean either of (i) an existing eligible customer having booked a unit in a Gera project, and has entered into a registered Agreement to Sell; or (ii) employee of Gera; or (iii) a visit done not booked person/client (VDNB); or (iv) influencers; and wishes to introduce/refer another person(s) to book a unit in any of the eligible registered real estate project/s to be developed by Gera or any of its sister concerns/subsidiaries/affiliates (“Gera Project/s”). ‘Referred’ shall mean the eligible person introduced/referred to by the Referrer and who intends to book one or more units in any of the eligible registered real estate Gera Project/s and registers an agreement for sale for such unit(s).
• Referrer participation in the Referral Reward Program shall be subject to his/her/them producing a copy of a valid and subsisting registered Agreement to Sell executed in his/her/their favor by Gera.
• Referrer shall not be able to refer existing customer(s) of Gera. Referrer shall not be able to refer customer(s) who has/have in the last three months: (i) either made enquires (in any form, whether by way of site visit or otherwise with Gera or (ii) is/are already registered with Gera as a ‘Direct/Walk-in Customer’ or (iii) has/have come through any of the Gera’s Channel Partner or any other source. Assigning Referral Reward and determining eligibility as to who qualifies as ‘Referrer’ and ‘Referred’ will be at sole discretion of Reloy and the same shall not be challenged/contested by the Referrer and/or the Referred at any point of time.
• In the event that a referral is submitted twice from different Referrers, then the first referral received will be eligible for the Reward (subject to other applicable terms herein) and shall not be disputed by the other Referrers.
• Referrals are not valid where the Referrer and the Referred party are one and the same person.
• Referrals will be valid for three months from the date a person/party is ‘Referred’ unless such person/party has paid any booking amount to Gera within the said period of three months.
• By accepting our terms and conditions, both Referrer and Referred represent that they have the authority to disclose the name and details of the person or business to Gera.
• Subject to the terms mentioned herein, the reward will be paid to the Referrer within 90 (ninety) days from the date of registration of the agreement for sale by the Referred party. The reward will be in the form of gift vouchers/cards having value and a validity period with applicable terms and conditions.
• This Referral Reward Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer /scheme, whether run by Gera or otherwise.
• Customers who are employees of working either in marketing, sales or CRM departments/team and employees of Reloy will not be eligible for participating in this Referral Reward Program and accordingly shall not be entitled for any reward.
• Reloy will not be liable for any unforeseen delay/deficiency/defect in any product or services disbursed as rewards by it or on account of any dispute relating to right to utilize the product or services subsequent to disbursement of the same.
• The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time. Reloy will intimate the same to the Referrer. This program may be terminated at the discretion of Reloy.
• All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.
In the event the customer wishes to withdraw their consent, they may send an email with the subject “Cancel Reloy Registration’ on the following email id firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that upon consent being withdrawn, the customer’s Reloy account will be deleted.