I/We agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Club Outdo Referral Reward Program as mentioned below:
1. Referrer is the person who has blocked a unit in a Gera Project and has entered into an agreement to sell upon registering and wishes to introduce another person(s) to block a unit with Gera. Referred is the person who intends to block one or more units with Gera.
2. Referrer participation in the Referral Reward Programme shall be subject to his/her/them producing a copy of an Agreement to Sell executed in his/her/their favor by Gera.
3. Referrer cannot refer customers who have made enquires directly with Gera in the last Three Months and are already registered with Gera as Direct Customers or have come through Gera’s Channel Partner or any other source. Any such information shall be communicated to Referrer within 3 working days of providing the reference. Assigning Referral Reward will be sole discretion of Loyalie and will not be challenged by the Referrer at any point of time.
4. In the event that a referral is submitted twice from different Referrers, then the first referral received will be eligible for the Reward and shall not be disputed by the other referrers. The customer who has been referred will need to concur in writing with the name of Referrer.
5. Referrals are not valid where the Referrer and the Referred party are one and the same person.
6. Referrals will be valid for fifteen days from the date a candidate or client referral is received by Gera. There will be no rewards for referrals beyond the fifteen days referral term.
7. By accepting our terms and conditions, both Referrer and Referred represent that they have the authority to disclose the name of the person or business to Loyalie.
8. The Reward will be paid either as a Credit Note / Demand Draft/RTGS/NEFT/Cheque.
9. This Referral Reward Programme cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme.
10. Customers who are also Employees of Gera and Loyalie will not be eligible for participating in the Referral Reward Programme and accordingly shall not be entitled for any Reward.
11. The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time without prior notice. This program may be terminated at the discretion of Loyalie.
12. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.
In the event the customer wishes to withdraw their consent, they may send an email with the subject “Cancel Loyalie registration’ on the following email id email@example.com. Please note that upon consent being withdraw, the customer’s Loyalie account will be deleted.